With Spring around the corner, it’s important we all look the part! That’s why I’ve put together a list of a few of the best pro-glow products around…
You can go about getting glowy skin in two ways: naturally, or with makeup. Personally, I like to use products that naturally improve my complexion, and then enhance my skin with makeup. So, I’ve put together a few different categories depending on which direction you’d like to go.
For a natural glow, facemasks and moisturizers are your best friend.
1. First Aid Beauty’s “Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask.” Highlighted in my post last week, this award-winning mask is super hydrating and will keep your skin ultra soft.
2. Lapcos’ “Aqua Sleeping Mask.” A recent addition to my skincare routine, this mask leaves my face supple and beaming… a total must-have.
1. Tata Harper’s “Illuminating Moisturizer.” Guys. You know how cute you look in pics during golden hour? This product is golden hour in a bottle– This is by far the best product I have ever owned. I cannot even begin to tell you what it does for my skin. I know it’s pricey, but it’ll last you forever.
2. Belif’s “True Cream Aqua Bomb.” A gel moisturizer, this leaves your skin super dewy and absorbs quickly. Plus, it smells amazing!
If the natural glow isn’t cutting it for you, here are some great highlighters!
1. Charlotte Tilbury’s “Hollywood Beauty Light Wand.” Love, love, love! This formula applies effortlessly and looks incredibly natural. Plus, the wand allows you to pick and choose where you want to shine.
2. Drunk Elephant’s “D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops.” This product is super versatile because it’s meant to be combined with your moisturizer. Just mix a couple of drops into your moisturizer and apply it to your entire face. You’ll be so sunkissed, your friends will think you just got back from break!
I hope some of these products make it into your routine. After all, we can all use a little sparkle from time-to-time.
Keep on glowin’