Surprise! Valentine’s Day is only 3 short days away (I know, I can’t believe it either!) Don’t worry though – if you’re still stressing to find the perfect gift for your boyfriend, I got your back.
If you’re someone who completely lost track of time, luckily there’s still a little time to go out and get your boyfriend something they’ll love! Finding a gift for that special someone can be hard, especially since you want to make sure they really like it! This is the perfect opportunity to get them something they may not buy for themselves, things that you know will look good on them (they just don’t know it yet), or things you can do together!
1. Lululemon Workout T-Shirt – The most comfortable shirts guys can wear when they work out.
2. Joggers – These joggers from Lululemon are a personal fave and look good on any guy who puts them on!
3. Apple Airpods – The earphones are life changing and are perfect for someone who is on the go!
4. Saint Laurent Wallet – A classic black leather wallet is a timeless piece that will be put to good use and will last him forever.
5. Le Labo Cologne – This is by far my favorite smell on a guy. I can tell you right now that anyone who wears this will have my heart.
6. Date Night In Cookbook – For the couples that like to have a night in and relax, this cookbook has so many fun and delicious recipes that you can make together!
7. Art of Shaving Shaving Kit – Upgrade your man’s grooming situation and avoid really prickly and painful kisses. (You can thank me later for this one)
Happy Shopping and Happy Valentine’s Day Loves!