Tis the season! Valentine’s Day is around the corner which means you need to start picking out gifts for those you love, and for yourself.
If you’re anything like me you love giving (and receiving) gifts. Whether you’re scoping out a gift for yourself, your roomie or your little sister, here is a list of ideas that are sure to please.
1. Fuzzy Heart socks – You can’t go wrong here.
2. Zoe Chicco necklace – Diamonds are a girls best friend, after all.
3. White and Warren cashmere scarf – nothing, I repeat, nothing says true love like cashmere.
4. Simon Miller Bucket Bag – swoon! Any girl would die for this chic little number.
5. Byredo Gypsy Water Perfume– love the Byredo packaging on this and the scents are to die for.
6. Tom Ford Boys and Girls lipstick – small enough to commit to at least two colors.
7. Chloé card holder – chic and organized!
8. Fine Jewelry – diamond evil eye stud earrings I love all of Finn’s jewelry, and these especially. Perfect if you’re feeling edgy.
9. Fleur du Mal bralette – I think buying lingerie for someone else is sorta weird but I will make an exception for this.
10. Rag & Bone Tee – cool but also in the spirit of v-day!
Featured Image courtesy of Vogue.com
Happy V-Day, everyone!