There is no better feeling than being organized AF. As a victim of *slight* OCD, I love the feeling of obsessively writing everything in my planner, color-coding my closet, and browsing the Container Store – weird, I know.
While I love to be organized all year round, spring is the perfect time to get your life in order. Once you’ve done the obvious spring cleaning chores (i.e. closet clean), it’s time to get a little more crafty. Here are a few of my fave organizational products that help keep my OCD in check!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: It’s almost the end of March – no judgement if you still have yet to purchase a planner.
- Brush Cleaning Mat: Cleaning your makeup brushes is necessary, but quite the hassle. This handy mat keeps your brushes looking brand-new and your face feeling pore-free.
- Card Case: Ask anyone – I lose my credit card at least twice per semester. A cute card case will keep all your cards organized and compact enough to fit in your going-out clutch.
- Makeup Storage: Calling all my beauty gurus! Organize your brushes, eyeshadows, and lip products in a stationary container.
- Chopping Board: You can even be OCD in the kitchen. This board makes sure all your veggies are chopped proportionally.
- Pencil Pouch & Desk Organizer: Cute school supplies will *maybe, probably not* motivate you to actually go to class. Keep all of your cute pens and office supplies compact and ready-to-go.
- Electronic Cleaning Brush & Electronic Wipes: My pet peeve – a dusty or fingerprint ridden computer screen. These tools will help keep your laptop clean and germ-free.
- Miniergency Kit: A true OCD gal knows the importance of being prepared, regardless of the situation. This mini kit will be your lifesaver.