Spring’s around the corner, and you know what that means! Out with the old, and in with the new.
We all need to freshen up our looks every once in a while! Whether it be color, cut, or style, sometimes new hair is just what you need. After all, you know what they say: New ‘do, new you.
If you’re looking for a new haircut…
- The 90s Bob: Perfect for that “femme fatale” vibe. Not to mention, it’ll keep you a lot cooler as the weather warms up.
2. The Collarbone Cut: Perfect for my mermaid hair gang who has always been afraid of going short. Even though it’s called the collarbone cut, it’d be cute even if you felt like adding an inch or two.
3. Old Hollywood: Long and layered, there’s nothing wrong with the classics.
If you’re looking for a new color…
- Shadow Root: Always a great option for blondes of every shade looking to add a little dimension.
2. Toned-Down Red: For those of you who have always wondered what you’d look like as a redhead, but not too intimidating.
3. Pastel Pink: It doesn’t need to be festival season for you to rock a pale pink. If it were up to me, everyone would have pink hair.
If you’ve been thinking about changing your look, take this as a sign! Spring is your season.