Hold On… The XX is BACK!
Anyone that has a decent taste in music or has common sense about what sounds good, should know that the XX are back and sounding miraculous.
For those of you who have never listened, take a second and go check out the classics: Intro, Basic Space, Sunset, Fiction, and Reunion.
For those of you who are fans like myself, here are 10 thoughts I had while listening to their newest single, On Hold.
- What is happening– why do I have chills only three seconds in?
- What is this empty space you can’t hold onto? I NEED ANSWERS.
- Jamie… these beats… keep them coming
- (00:50) OMG THIS IS FAST DEPRESSING MUSIC ARE MY DREAMS COMING TRUE
- Okay so this is the same sound but totally different at the same time– right?
- Is it okay for me to blast this in my car or will people think I’m a psychopath wearing black in my black mini cooper?
- Do you slow dance with your person and then just start jumping when it picks up again?
- OK you’re telling me i have to wait until JANUARY FOR THE ALBUM?!!
- T-God, they’re on SNL this week– does this mean new single?
- ok, I can die happy now.