You might as well just thank me now because here’s a little reminder about one of the most important days of the year…Mother’s Day! I hope you’ve been brainstorming about what your Mother’s Day breakfast-in-bed menu will entail because it will be here before you know it!
The special day when you celebrate the woman who is never wrong, gives never-ending advice, and loves you even when she hates you is only nine days away! So, be prepared to treat your mom like royalty (not that you shouldn’t already) because she 100% deserves it. Being a mom is an unpaid, full-time job, so May 13th is the day you need to remind her of why she signed up for this fun, yet sometimes agonizing job.
If your mom insists that she doesn’t want or need anything, do NOT listen to her. Mothers love nothing more than when you show the tiniest amount of compassion and thought. I’m definitely not saying that you can buy your mother’s love, but here are some things that might win you the role of your mother’s favorite child!
- Blue Apron Monthly Wine Delivery – Let’s be honest, kids are hard work. Let your mom sit back, kick her feet up, and enjoy some delicious wine…on you!
- Spa Gift Card – Every mom deserves a relaxing day by herself and there’s no better place for that than the spa!
- Lingua Franca Sweater – These are all the rage right now, so help your mom stay up-to-date on all of the latest trends and buy her this sweater.
- Fresh Flowers – Although they’re so simple, flowers mean so much to moms and can really win them over. Not only will they freshen up your house, but they will also brighten your mother’s mood!
- Jo Malone Perfume – You seriously can’t go wrong with Jo Malone perfume. The scents are fantastic but not too in your face either. Any mother would love to unwrap this!
- The Bergdorf Goodman Cookbook – This is an amazing cookbook for all the moms out there who love to cook. But guys, this doesn’t mean you can expect your mom to cook for you all summer!
- Fendi Silk-Twill Scarf – A silk scarf is a timeless piece that your mom can accessorize her outfits with or frame to decorate the living room.
- Cult Gaia Clutch – Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend obviously forgot about handbags. This Cult Gaia bag will guarantee a smile on your mom’s face!
- Hermès Hinged Bracelet – There’s no such thing as too much arm candy, and this bracelet is even more fun than just simple gold or silver bangles!
- Pink Gucci Mules – Could these get any better?? I think not. This pink is SO perfect for spring and summer, and your mom will be able to wear them with just about anything!