AH…it’s that time of year. While I am personally dreaming of sixty degree temperatures and knee-high boots, Dallas is still a scorching 90 degrees — well that, or pouring rain. In order to prep for the (hopefully) upcoming Fall weather, our SMUStyle gals are sharing their must-have beauty products for the season. Whether you’re trying to secure a smokey eye look for Homebar or trying to control hair frizz for class, these products might just become your new faves…
- “The Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray, which I love because it’s an all-in-one spray. It helps with the humidity, which my hair isn’t used too, and smells amazing!” – Cairo Kim
- “Keihl’s Avocado Eye Cream is my go-to for fall! Rub a little on the top of your hand to warm the cream to your skin temperature and it spreads around the eye like butter. It keeps your lids and under-eye area moisturized and doubles as a primer for shadow during the drier months.” – Mary-Bennett Sigal
- “La Mer Under Eye Cream Moisturizer & a nice smokey eye palette.” – Alegra Volpe
- “The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream because it’s uber moisturizing. I feel like my skin is plumper and more hydrated after using it.” – Caroline Hogan
- “Grown Alchemist Lotion because it’s super hydrating. The smell is so amazing that I don’t even have to wear perfume.” – Maggie Borders
- “Lip balm, especially when the seasons change and the weather gets dry. Plus, mascara is my #1 beauty product always.” – Chase Piper
- “Clinique Night Moisturizer – perfect for dry weather.” – Sarah Smith
- And what can’t I live without this fall? This season & any season – I swear by Chanel’s Hydra Beauty Gel Creme. While I wear this product year round, it’s the perfect amount of moisture – not too dewy, not too greasy. For my hair – the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer is my newest obsession. A blow-dry-esque hairstyle can be achieved in MINUTES.
Happy shopping & happy Fall!