SMU style caught up with Pi Beta Phi sophomore, Victoria Daly, to share a little bit about her fashion favorites
1. Three words that describe your style say about you?
– Independent, confident, spontaneous.
2. What is your “go-to” piece of clothing?
– My “go-to” piece of clothing would have to be my skinny J.brands or rag/bones otherwise flared jbrands
3. Biggest fashion mistake?
– Without a doubt, scrunchies.
4. Favorite trend happening right now?
Favorite trend would have to be pastels, love simple v-necks or skinny jeans.
5. Is there any product of piece of clothing you cant live without?
-Pumps are definitely a necessity, especially at night, gives women that look of femininity. Also, cannot go anywhere without my pink Mac lipstick. Literally do not leave the house without it!