Not only can we never decide where we want to eat.. but we also can’t ever come up with things we want for Christmas. Being a girl (duh) let me help all those boys out there who want to help their significant other with a few gift ideas for your Queen
- Every basic betch is gonna love this one: LuLu Lemon Leggings are a girl’s best friend. You’ll love them just as much as she does.
- To go along with the workout theme from above^, get your girl a cute swell bottle. Maybe even get yourself a matching one.
- This one is pretty much self explanatory. Fluffy Keychains are super in and super fun.
- It may seem weird, but girls love candles. Lighting a candle can relax her almost instantly and you didn’t even have to lift a finger.
- You and I both know that she watched the VS fashion show. Get her some lingerie she can feel like an angel in. The easiest part is, you can pick out whatever in the world you want.
- A spa day is just what the doctor ordered. Girls love to treat themselves to a day at the spa and it’d be even better if you could give her that. Maybe even do a couples massage and you can enjoy royal treatment together.
- If you’ve ran out of ideas and you’re pressed for time- get creative and personal. Make your girlfriend a coupon book that she can use whenever she wants. Some ideas of coupons could be:
- One free massage from you
- “you’re right” she can use this to end any argument she wants knowing she’s right
- Dinner on you. She picks
- a meal prepared by you
- a date night (when she wants you to pick her over your boys)
Throw in a bouquet of her favorite flowers and you’ve got the perfect gift!
8. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend! but college…. so get her some nice pearls . Nothing says Christmas like a tiny light blue box 😉