Time to tap into your inner Andy Warhol…
Arguably the most fun friend to shop for, your slightly glamorous, or slightly crunchy, and definitely eccentric #artsy bestie will love anything you give them. That being said, you really want to wow them. Think: lots of pop-art inspired items, tickets to local art exhibitions, and BOOKS about ART, obviously.
- Museum memberships– so that your friend can accompany you to all the awesome shows. Tip: know your audience, figure out which museum is their favorite and which they frequent the most.
- Pop-art inspired anything! These Kieth Harring clarisonic facial brushes are so fun and will help them keep it squeeky clean.
- Anya Hindmarch stickers– so many different stickers to help your funky friend keep it #fresh and customize anything they want: be it their phone, their backpack, sketchpad, etc.
- Coffee Table Books. You can never have too many of these; full of inspo., color and awesome photographs to help their creativity thriving.
- Pencil Case– to hold their markers, pencils, charcoal, safety pins, dignity?
6. This cute Jeff Koons inspired Piggy Bank is equally cool and will shows how culturally cued-in you are.
7. A Polaroid camera to document all of your #artsy moments together.
8. Super-cute, small sketchbooks. They’re always doodling, and they’re great to bring everywhere your friend goes!
9. Hair ties! They showed up to brunch with paint/clay/glitter in their hair! Again!!!
10. A coloring book for grown-ups. Adulting is hard enough, this is a chic stress-reliever.
featured image: Andy Warhol and his muse Edie Sedgwick, photo courtesy of Google Images.