Along with the changing weather and sense of spirit comes the time of gift-giving and celebration. Finding a gift can be difficult- but SMUstyle has the perfect guide for you!
Here are my Top Ten picks for the Traveler.
- Away Luggage – These suitcases are travel perfection! With a ride variety of size and color, these suitcases are sure to make a statement. Not only, are they super durable and cute but Away also offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Stoney Clover Lane Duffle – SCL is an adorable personalized brand designed by the Glazer sisters. The perfect duffle is hard to find however SCL has perfected it. Order now to have your piece personalized before the busy Holidays!
- Mark and Graham Passport Case – I know I am always misplacing my passport so I purchased my own personalized passport case! The personalization adds for an extra special gift.
- Airpods – For anyone who is on the go, Airpods are a must! Especially for traveling, it is always nice to have a way to listen to music or watch a show while on a plane, in a car, or even walking around a new city!
- Notebook – When I travel I know I like to jot down things I see or things I want to do, everyone always needs a new notebook!
- Touchland Power Mist Hand Sanitizer – In the age of Covid-19 it is important to have hand sanitizer while traveling. My favorite is the Touchland Power Mist Spray!
- Gold Chain for Mask – Along with hand sanitizer, you need a mask for those long flights! Elevate your mask with an attachable gold chain! Can be found on Etsy.
- Matching Set – Athleisure is my favorite right now! Bandier has tons of matching sets to choose from on their website, a must-have for traveling! My personal favorite is the Aviator Nation Sets.
- Eye Masks – channel your inner Holly Golighty with a face mask to ensure a comforting rest for the long and tiring travel days.
- Morgan Made Phone Case – Phones are our travel companion, order the cutest personalized case from @Morgan_made on Instagram!