We all have that one bestie…
She spent a semester abroad in either Barcelona, Paris, or Florence – trying to “find herself.” Her Instagram is filled with selfies over-looking beautiful backdrops. And she’s the first one to suggest a completely outrageous Spring Break itinerary. Yep, that’s our jet setting bestie. Shopping for a girl who’s seen the world is not a simple task. However, SMU Style has got you covered this holiday season…
- Rimowa Suitcase: The chicest way to store your vacation necessities.
- Minimergency Kit: Whether you’re stuck on a long layover or basking on a beach, prevent an emergency with this cute lil velvet kit.
- Sneakers: A long day of travel = lots of walking. A cute, comfy pair of sneakers are a must. My personal faves – Golden Goose & Common Projects.
- Monogrammed Luggage Tag: To give a boring, black bag some individuality.
- Sleeping Mask: International flights call for some major zzzs.
- Coffee Table Book: Gray Malin giving us some major beach inspo.
- Facial Spray Trio: Stay refreshed & rejuvenated post 12-hour flight.
- Sunglasses: Best way to beat the European heat (and hide dark circles post-jet-lag).
- Passport Cover: To guard your #1 travel necessity.
Happy travels & Happy Holidays!