It’s that time of year again. Time for SMUStyle’s gift guides!
Here is one for the can’t-be-tamed traveler in your life. She doesn’t understand how people live without Global Entry and spends more time at the airport than on campus. Her Insta feed is full of beautiful images from her countless travels, and she’s constantly planning another trip. Here are some goodies for your jet-setting friend.
- Gray Malin Luggage Tag – One of my favorite artists, Gray Malin makes these super cool luggage tags which are to die for.
- Lingua Franca travel set – Nothing says true friendship like cashmere.
- Fuzzy socks – For the plane, duh!
- Eye Mask – To help her beat jet lag.
- “In the Spirit Of” series by Assouline – These gorgeous books contain photographs from exotic destinations to inspire your friend for her next trip.
- Sunnies – You can never have too many pairs.
- Face Mask – Skin needs a little TLC after a long flight.
- Sneakers – Cute sneakers are the most underrated essential in a travel wardrobe.
- Passport case – Way more fun than the OG passport.