We all know a foodie – their Instagram consists of swoon-worthy food pics and their kitchens are filled with the latest & greatest cooking accessories. When the Christmas season rolls around, a creative addition to their already impressive collection is a must. Here are some ideas for your fab foodie friend!
- Nespresso – Espresso within the matter of minutes = life changing. Just ask me & my roommates.
- Moscow Mule Glasses – The absolute perfect serving glasses for a foodie’s favorite cocktail.
- Pizza Camp Cookbook – Everyone loves pizza, so why not give the gift of learning how to make it from the comfort of your own home?
- Murray’s Cheese of the Month Club – Cheeses delivered right to your doorstep – this subscription service will keep your foodie friend full for months.
- Avocado Slicer – For the avo-toast fanatic that happens to be a little OCD – this tool helps slice the perfect avocado.
- Coasters – Pretty coasters make a great counter-top addition.
- Missoni Serving Bowl – For the fashion-inspired foodie!
- Waffle Maker – Because everyone loves waffles on Christmas morning, duh.
- Champagne Candle – Keep the kitchen smelling fresh with this champagne-infused scent.