When it comes time to do the gift guides at SMUstyle, everyone shies away from what has become the dreaded boyfriend gift guide. I totally get it– shopping for boys can be so awkward, especially in those early relationship stages. After being forced to do one a while back, I surprisingly have actually grown to enjoy shopping for gifts for our beaus! It takes a while for my overly-girly self to get into the masculine spirit but after some deep meditation and attempts at understanding the male mind I think I did pretty well. There is definitely a variety of presents this year, so hopefully something is perfect for your significant (or not so significant) other so you can check another gift off your list.
2. A knife so he can protect you, duh
4. Membership to a Bacon-of-the-Month Club …I know I’m a genius
6. A classy chess set (it would be nice decoration at least)
7. Jimmy Fallon’s phone case/pocket square hybrid, the Pocket Dial, for J. Crew
9. A game-changing, LED illuminated, rotating alcohol dispenser
10. A cashmere sweater that you will definitely want to borrow/steal in the future
14. A throw with a map of his favorite city
Now it’s time to think about what you want him to get you….