Calling all beauty junkies…
Up next in our Christmas Gift Guide series is the Beauty Junkie Gift Guide. We all have that girl in our life who’s bathroom cabinets and makeup drawers seem to be overflowing with a plethora of products. On top of that, a nice beauty gift is the perfection option for any lady in your life, whether it be your gf, mom or sister. Here are our picks of this season’s best beauty buys…
1. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Palette – Marc Jacobs Beauty has been killing the beauty game since its release in 2014. This palette is no exception. The colors are unique but still neutral which makes it the perfect addition to anyone’s makeup bag.
2. Angela Caglia Face Roller – For those who are unfamiliar, this contraption might seem a bit strange. But let me tell you, this is THE GIFT this season. Although they have been used for centuries to de-puff and improve circulation, face rollers have become all the rage in the past few months; every blogger and celeb is picking up this trend. This particular roller is made of rose quartz which helps improve elasticity and drain fluid from the face.
3. Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oil Collections – Honestly, there isn’t much I love more during the holiday season than a hot bath. If your mom/sister/aunt/etc. is anything like me, they would DIE on Christmas morning if this was under the tree. Or…if someone in your life is a big ball of stress (it is finals szn) and might need a little downtime, this is a good hint, hint 😉
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – This is the only palette you need to achieve a flawless, glowing complexion. It includes six photo luminescent powders ranging from blush to bronzer to highlighter. Perfect for any on-the-go gal.
5. Herbivore Coco Luxe Hydration Trio – This three-free (parabens, sulfates, and phthalates) trio focuses on nourishment and hydration. Its packaging is the textbook definition of ‘aesthetically pleasing’ and it will be a sure favorite this Christmas.
6. Tom Ford Iris Lip and Eye Set – Tom Ford; the epitome of luxury. This set features the best of the best of Tom Ford beauty. We’ll be adding this one to our Christmas lists ASAP.
7.Mason Pearson Popular Brush – Alright, let us just be really clear in that this is a $200 hairbrush. Yes, you read that right. Outrageous? Yes. Worth it? YES YES YES! I have read about the wonders of a Mason Pearson brush for years and never imagined I’d ever bite the bullet and get one myself. Well, after one too many bad hair days, I ordered my very own Popular brush and haven’t looked back since. My bank account may hate me but my hair is forever grateful. I could go on for days about the wonders of this brush, but let’s just say I promise you it will be the best gift you’ll give this season (maybe even to yourself).
8.Soap Cherie Body Oil – This botanical, natural body oil is infused with rose, almond, jojoba and Vitamin E to ensure the softest, smoothest skin without all the nasty stuff (parabens, sulfates, etc.). It’s the perfect treat for anybody who needs to pamper their skin during a cold, dry winter.
9. Jo Malone Luscious and Lively Trio – Perfect for any woman who loves her “me” time. This set includes a fragrance, body butter and shower gel – the essentials. Jo Malone is the best in the fragrance game, so anyone would love this set on Christmas morning.
10. Three OUAI Kit – Jen Atkin, hair stylist to the stars, is the creator of this AMAZING hair care line. This set features three travel sizes of her best-selling products… I can’t think of anything better!
So there ya have it! The best beauty gifts this season. Come back tomorrow to see what’s next on our Gift Guide Series 🙂 Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!