You may ask yourself – are monograms a thing of the past? I’m here to tell you no. Despite common belief, a monogram or personalization to your gift adds a special touch – it goes the extra mile.
I’ve picked out timeless pieces for your mom, sister or bestie that are sure to win their hearts. Not only are these gifts practical, but they’re stylish AND have your lucky recipient’s name on them, too!
- Desmond & Dempsey Pajamas: Who doesn’t love luxury cotton? These bad boys come in a variety of colors and prints and also give the option of a beautiful, bespoke monogram across the front pocket or sleeve.
- Mark & Graham Travel Jewelry Case: Traveling with jewelry has ALWAYS been a rough one for me, so the minute I saw this case I fell in love. Available in either orange, navy or red, Mark & Graham’s jewelry case is sure to solve all of your jewelry transport problems. Now your precious jewels can get from point A to point B in a safe manner!
- Madison Dallas Python Planner: This beauty is a local. Visit the Madison boutique in HP Village and feast your eyes on a variety of colors and textures. This planner is a staple for any college or working gal.
- Henri Bendel Wallet: This leather wrap around wallet is ideal – it’s the perfect size and has the perfect compartments. Best part? It comes in a variety of sizes and in 9 colors. Add a monogram in either silver or gold!
- Jennifer Zeuner Choker: This Lilit Chain Choker is a unique alternative to the initial necklaces we’ve seen too much of. Available in gold, rose or sterling, this choker is adjustable and can hold up to 6 letters.
- Ball-All Cosmetic Bag: I came across this adorable boutique while romping around Nolita in New York. Bag-All has an incredible collection of canvas cosmetic bags, laundry bags, shoe bags, lingerie bags, purse pouches….the list goes on. Any item on the website is customizable and is washable, too!
- Jennifer Meyer Initial Ring: This jewelry collection is the epitome of timeless and chic. This delicate ring is available in 18k yellow gold with a gorgeous white diamond pavé letter in the center. Ugh.
- Gigi New York Phone Cases: For on-the-go style, opt for this python embossed iPhone case. Cases are available in a variety of textures and colors and can be monogramed with either full initials or a single letter.
- Personalized Nutella Label: This is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. When I saw these labels, I didn’t think they were real. Jars are available in two sizes, but if it were up to me I’d pick the big one.
- Parker Thatch Eye Mask: These babies are hot on Neiman’s gift guide this year. Look cute when you sleep!
Happy shopping and Happy Holiday’s!