Posted by Natalia Bru on April 30, 2014 | No Comments »
Party in the city where the heat is on
South Miami: eat at Whisk
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Pulled Pork over Cornbread
Coconut Grove: Paragon Theaters
- SMUstyle Tip: grab a beer before your movie and select which comfy seat you want to lounge in!
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Mac n Cheese paired with Truffle Fries
Wynwood: your day off
- SMUstyle Tip: check for Wynwood’s Art Walk Schedule to get a sneak peak of the best galleries in Miami
The Beach: go to the beach
- SMUstyle Tip: cxcept for the astronomical parking prices – the beach is every broke college girl’s favorite activity!
Coral Gables: Miracle Mile
- SMUstyle Tip: check out what the heart of Coral Gables has to offer as you stroll down Miracle Mile and check out all the boutiques and restaurants.
District / Midtown: Harry’s Pizza
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Polenta fries with the Slow Roasted Pork pizza!
South Miami: Larios for Cuban food
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: an order of mariquitas, two croquetas, a Vaca Frita de Pollo with a side of Arroz con Frijoles – and you won’t be disappointed!
Coconut Grove: A.C.’s Icee’s
- SMUstyle pick: grab a frozen lemonade (ca$h only!) and walk down the dock to get a picture perfect view of Key Biscayne
Brickell: Rooftop Soccer
- SMUstyle Tip: schedule a late shift for a breezy Miami night match with a breathtaking skyline view
Wynwood: the Wynwood Walls
- SMUstyle Tip: if you came to Miami for some “sick” instagram “pics,” then this is the place for you!
The Beach: Joe’s Stonecrab
- SMUstyle Menu Pick: this landmark will reel you in for the seasonal stone crabs but you’ll stay for the hash browns and key lime pie!
Coral Gables: Merrick Park
- No pick necessary; this outdoor mall has everything you could ask for! And more!
The Trendy Girl
South Miami: Jenna White
- SMUstyle Tip: you might want to leave your wallet at home… You’re guaranteed to fall in love with everything.
Coconut Grove: Lokal
- SMUstyle Menu Pick: the 50/50 – 50% beef, 50% bacon
- SMUstyle Menu Tip: go with a bigger crowd so you can try a little bit of everything! Their menu is literally unreal
Wynwood: Jugo Fresh
- SMUstyle’s Menu Tip: it was so hard for us to pick just one… we’ll leave this one up to whatever tickles your fancy!
The Beach: The Webster
- SMUstyle Tip: Every Miami fashionista’s (and some celebs) favorite place to browse the latest and greatest on the high fashion market! You’re guaranteed to go bananas
The Gables: Chocolate Fashion
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Chocolate Banana Pancake – only on Saturdays and Sundays!
District / Midtown: Gigi’s
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Pork Buns. That’s all.
…And a few extra:
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Monte Cristo Special… you won’t have room for anything meal for the rest of your stay!
- SMUstyle Tip: be weary of Whisky Wednesday nights… but everything on the menu is so delicious!
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Every Miami girl’s Alex #2 Roll or the Part Time Roll
- SMUstyle’s Menu Pick: Chicken and Waffles! Please and thank you.
- SMUstyle Tip: try all three! No one will judge if it’s all on the same day…
- SMUstyle Menu Pick: a Cuban Wrap
D & n_bru