Boulevarding is back, and with it, boulevard pregames–but no one should have to show up to a pregame sober. Enter the mimosa. Who doesn’t like to start the morning off with some champagne and OJ? Lucky for you, I know just the places to get your mimosa fix, without breaking the bank in the process. Here are Dallas’s 7 best mimosa deals. Enjoy.
- Penne Pomodoro: Penne supplies $1 mimosas until 3pm every Saturday and Sunday. But beware: and I’ve learned the hard way that they pull the plug after 13. Still, Penne is a personal favorite, and a perfect Boulevard season pregame-pregame.
- Villa-O: Home to bottomless mimosas, bellinis, and more for a cool $10. Need I go on?
- So&So’s: Why go through the hastle of ordering 5 individual mimosas when So&So’s provides a carafe? Yes, drink your own liter of mimosa – uninhibited by the ordering process – for an easy breezy $15. Even better? You don’t have to stick to plain OJ. So&So’s let’s you choose from orange, pineapple, cranberry, and grapefruit juice to mix with your bubbly. Don’t put my mimosas in a box.
- Taverna: One dollar mimosas and bellinis every Saturday and Sunday. And the food is fire.
- Gloria’s: It has come to my attention that there’s more on a Gloria’s menu than happy hour margaritas. Who knew? Gloria’s serves $1 mimosas all brunch long.
- Saint Anne’s: $20 carafe. Done.
- Public School 214: $10 carafes. Even more done.
Get out there and test your limits, ponies. Happy boulevarding.