As you guys probably know, Winter is the scariest time of the year for those of us with dry skin. If you’re reading this you probably understand the struggle. That’s why I want to share my go-to skincare products that help my skin stay hydrated!
Photo by Go-To Skincare
- Drink plenty of water. I know that sounds obvious, but sometimes we forget that beauty starts from within. And there’s no remedy for dry skin like drinking enough water. So with that being said, make drinking enough water your priority every day!
- Consider taking supplements or vitamins! Like I said beauty starts from within. And sometimes a little extra aid from Supplements can really help with the process!! I’ve been taking Fish Oil & Vitamine E Supplements every day for the past few months, and if I’m being honest, I’ve noticed more improvement with these than any skincare product I’ve used. It’s so simple yet effective. If you don’t like swallowing pills and prefer to chew your vitamins, I also linked some Hum gummies that taste yummy and are vegan!
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: Before discovering this, I was torn between cleansers that washed off all my makeup (leaving my skin feeling dry & tight) and gentle ones that barely did the job. This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin glowing, but still manages to remove my makeup. Literally the best of both worlds. It’s my favorite cleanser of all time because it contains antioxidants and plant extracts that combat dullness and brighten your skin.
- Pixi Glow Tonic: Using toner is a step many people skip in their skincare routine. But simply cleansing your skin is not enough for anyone with dry skin! Exfoliating is a necessity for getting rid of the dead skin on your face. The Glycolic Acid in this toner exfoliates your skin and leaves you looking fresh & glowy! Hence the name Glow Tonic!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration: The name says it all. It’s one of the best moisturizers for someone with dry skin. This cream is rich in antioxidants so it restores hydration and repairs even the dryest skin.
- Facemasks: I find that the most effective facemasks for me are those that stay on overnight. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask doesn’t have to be left on overnight and simply works in ten minutes, but I find my skin feeling extra hydrated when I leave it on overtime. The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask also works wonders in hydrating my skin in only one night. It’s effective immediately even if you’re caught behind on a few days of your skincare routine!!
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Moisturizer: We can’t forget about hydrating our body!! I only purchase this during the winter when my skin feels extra dry because it’s EXTREMELY rich and moisturizing.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: Last but not least, lips! If you have dry skin, then you probably also have dry lips. And nothing feels worse than chapped lips. Besides using this as an overnight lip mask, I like to wear a thin layer during the day. It has a perfectly thick consistency that lasts and replenishes even the dryest lips.
Hope you love these products as much as I do! And don’t forget to stay hydrated!