Curing your hangover one face mask at a time…
Fall break is approaching fast, but not as fast as the raging headaches that will effect those headed to alcohol centric locals like Las Vegas or even Austin City Limits. For many, this weekend is set to be a marathon of parties, pools, and unfortunately puffy skin. No matter how hung-over you may feel, these beauty products will turn you and your skin into the ultimate rally queens.
- Dr. Jart Firm Lover Mask : This mask soothes and improves skin texture while tightening and lifting to reveal firmer skin after just 15 minutes.
- SkinCool Ice Roller : This ice roller is the prefect tool to de puff and drain the fluids from your face. Use after refrigerating the item until cool. Bonus points for the headache relief caused by the cool temperatures.
- Origins Ginzing Gel Moisturizer : This energy-boosting moisturizer is crucial to your hangover cure. Alcohol majorly dehydrates the skin, so try to add as much moisture as you can to revamp your complexion.
- Skyn Firming Eye Gels : These Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels are easy-to-apply and work to firm, de-puff and reduce fine lines and wrinkles for revitalized eyes.
- Chanel Le Lift Eye Gels : These do the exact same thing as the Skyn option but the Chanel logomania alone could cure a hangover in seconds.
- Hangover Face Primer : This replenishing face primer has ingredients like coconut water to hydrate and boost skins radiance.
- Covergirl + Olay The De Puffer Concealer : This product’s metal applicator diminishes puffiness with each swipe. The formula also includes illuminating aspects to brighten and conceal dark circles.
These remedies will ensure you make the most of your fall break, but don’t forget that Advil and coconut water reign supreme.