We all know those people who just love to travel. We marvel at their adventure stories and envy their photos, but how can we enhance their escapades? Here are a few gift ideas for an avid adventurer this holiday season…
1. Bag-all Canvas Organizational Bags – These bags are amazingly useful when trying to organize a suitcase.
2. A S’well Water Bottle – Great for long days of touring cities, these bottles are sleek and easily refillable. S’well water bottles come in a number of colors and patterns .
3. Passport Cover – Ban.do’s “I’m Outta Here” passport cover is a fun and unique twist on a classic gift to a traveller.
4. Speaker – The UE roll is meant for adventuring. It is water proof, has amazing sound, and comes with a handy hanging rope so you can suspend your sound from anything.
5. Kiehl’s Travel Essentials Collection – Any traveller would appreciate this on-the-go shower set.
6. Sleep Mask – A good sleeping mask is a necessary component of any traveller’s arsenal.
7. Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarves are great for bundling up on those long flights or train rides.
8. Leather Charger Roll Up – Say goodbye to the days of tangled headphones and missing chargers. This Mark & Graham charger organizer is a customizable lifesaver.
9. Travel Themed Necklace – A thoughtful piece of jewelry (alluding to the love of travel) would make a considerate gift.
10. A Travel Guide – Without a savvy travel guide, exploring chunks of the world that you have previously never encountered can be daunting. “New York Times: 36 Hours 125 Weekends in Europe” offers an artful and assistive guide to Europe and would make for a great Christmas gift.