Reasons to shop (and love) Again & Again:
1. Your idea of fun is rearranging the living room furniture.
2. The budget for furnishing your first apartment is smaller than expected.
3. You would rather shop at The Glass Slipper than at The Gap, which means your furniture shouldn’t be massed produced (or from Pottery Barn) either.
4. You’ve driven by the hot pink bungalow (east of 75 at Knox-Henderson) millions of times and always mean to check it out.
5. Because refurbished and vintage doesn’t have to mean old and run down. Instead, you’ll make it mean trendy and sexy.
6. Your friends will be jealous of your one-of-a-kind finds and dub you the Queen of Apartment Decor.