Midterms have single handily gotten the best of me and these dark circles and second (or third) day hair from long nights at Fondren are just not ready to make the trip back home with me… So, here are the absolute MUST-haves that I bring in my carry-on or whenever I need a pick-me-up, to quickly rejuvenate dull-looking skin and hair!
- Ole Henriksen “The Clean Truth” Cleansing Cloths – Before applying anything else, these brightening cloths will instantly cleanse, brighten, and hydrate your face to make you feel squeaky clean and prep your skin for all the other amazing products coming its way.
- Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold “Hydra-Gel Eye Patches” – These 10-minute miracle workers will help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, darkness, and puffiness… a spa treatment.
- Nurse Jamie Uplift Massage Beauty Tool – This tool looks terrifying, but I promise it’s about to become your skin’s new best friend. Use it to massage any facial oil or moisturizer, and it will temporarily energize, enhance, revive, and uplift your skin.
- Herbivore Botanicals “Lapis” Facial Oil – Traveling definitely dehydrates my skin, so using this anti-inflammatory and antibacterial facial oil helps reduce redness and clarifies my complexion. Plus, the travel size is super handy.
- Ouai Haircare “All the OUAI Up” Kit – Good for all hair types, this travel kit will refresh, thicken, and lift flat hair instantly (smells amazing too).
- Dior Lipglow – My favorite lip balm that gives the most amazing tint of pink, while saving chronically chapped lips one application at a time!
- Caudalíe Eau de Beauté Beauty Elixir (travel size) – To finish it off, give your face a few spritzes of this magical spray and you’ll be glowing as soon as you get off that plane.
And just like that, no one would suspect your fresh, glowing skin and voluptuous hair was ever a victim of Midterm Szn!