Posted by McKenna Cottam on April 26, 2012 | No Comments »
If you haven’t heard of Pinterest by now we’re just going to assume you have been living under a stupid rock or something ( 3:18, but while you’re at it watch the whole video ). Whether its during these last few days of classes, when it seems like you can’t listen any longer, searching for the newest trends or simply getting a laugh from an E-card a friend repinned, Pinterest is procrastination’s best friend. With thousands of brands and designers on Pinterest, it is a great way to find new shopping websites and the cutest clothes on the web.
Finding it hard to get to the original website those must have shoes are from? Here is a tip:
1. Right click the image ( thats control click for you Mac ladies)
2. click copy image URL
3. go to www.google.com, click image tab
4. copy and paste image into search box and search
5. Underneath the search box should be a link that says ” Search by images”. Click That!
6. A whole bunch of images will pop up and hopefully you will be able to find the source!
xx McKenna Cottam, @mckmaccottam